Saturday, November 7, 2009

Announcing The Miniseries Series!

Greetings one and all, to my latest proclamation! Or something like that. Over the next period of time that I feel like it, I'll be doing some random number of 3-part miniseries' about topics that you guys get to pick. There'll be a theory article, a deckbuilding article, and a deck testing article, all on the topic you choose!

Here are the (rather forgiving) rules for the topic:

The topic must relate to Magic.
The topic must be able to translate into theory and deckbuilding.
The topic cannot be supremely narrow (i.e, Black commons in Time Spiral Limited with an 'A' in their name)
The topic cannot be far too broad (i.e, Magic: The Gathering)
The topic must be submitted via blog comments on this blog, or via Twitter. My username on Twitter is mtgsalivanth.

You guys shall have 24 hours to send me your topics. You can send multiple topics, but let's not send every topic you can think of. I'm gonna make three the limit. In the unlikely event that you guys AREN'T the totally awesome dudes I think you are and refuse to send me topics, I have one lined up. I'll send out a call for topics every time I decide to do one of these (I'm thinking once a month or so).

So get cracking! The first series starts tomorrow! The series will end Wednesday, and then you'll have Fetch A Shockland on Thursday. So you guys get 5 straight blog posts, including this one. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Something about a Blue/White control or lifegain deck, I reckon

    Cheers

    FoA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I've only gotten one topic to choose from, I'm extending this another day.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I likes me some comments.