Sunday, October 18, 2009

Call to Action: Testers Wanted

After the comments in my Time Sieve post, I've come to realise that I could use a cadre of testers to call upon for certain posts. For anyone interested in helping out the blog or simply playing a few extra matches of Magic against a competent opponent every now and then, this is for you.

Required:

Some experience of playing Magic at a tournament level
Ability to play at least one current Tier 1 deck well
Basic competency at MWS

The skills mentioned above are essentially what I'd like, in order to provide an interesting and challenging experience for me, and an interesting and balanced series of matches for my blog.

If you're interested, please post in the comments section with your e-mail and which (if any) instant messenging service you use. Which Tier 1 deck(s) you are good at is optional, but that information can change quickly so I'd ask the question before we began testing.

Thank you to everyone who replies.

2 comments:

  1. I'd be up for occasional testing, though I haven't used MWS before. What's involved?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to help with this project i am currently running and py testing guite competivly in tier 1 though i have no idea how to use MWS {maybe an article on it?}

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I likes me some comments.