Thursday, October 22, 2009

Announcing...

Beginning one week from today, every Thursday will be devoted to my new series: Fetch A Shockland: An Extended Journey. This series will be about my attempts to get better at Extended and learn more about how to play it, and about the metagame. 

Features will include:

  • Match reports
  • List of lessons learnt
  • Links to good articles I've found
  • "Homework" tasks for anyone who's interested in following along.
  • A progressive journey through different, steadily more complex, decks.
My plan is to move from Zoo, to a Rock deck, to Bant, to various forms of Combo, and finally to Control. The series will last until the end of the Extended season if all goes to plan, so it'll have a pretty long lifespan.

I hope you enjoy the series! Next week will be the introduction, where I talk about where I'm at and more about where I intend to head, and after that we'll move into the journey.

See you next Thursday! (and before that, since I'll be doing other posts too).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I likes me some comments.